From the author of more than twenty books, including the best-selling The Dopamine Book: How to Maximize Your Dopamine Levels Naturally, comes yet another invaluable resource for your health. Based on his wealth of experience as a therapist, Alexander Wright teaches you about serotonin, what it is, and how to utilize it to make your life as joyful and carefree as you deserve.
In this volume, you will learn:
- what serotonin is, its function, and more
- how to use probiotics to boost serotonin
- how to utilize diet to improve serotonin levels
- bad habits that have been robbing you of serotonin
- habits that will foster serotonin production
- supplements that will boost serotonin levels
…and so much more!
There is no reason to feel anxious, irritable, or sad! Help is out there!
Alexander is a therapist in Los Angeles, specializing in working with those who have special needs. He has a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Capella University then studied social work in graduate school at Rutger’s University. He currently works with autistic children, homeless veterans, and mentally handicapped adults.